TA'DAHH


MUA Matte Perfect Foundation

I can’t believe I am about to rave about this foundation from the amazing Make Up Academy! It is £2 people… How can this be? A foundation for £2!? I can’t get my head around this. In the drug store I was debating whether to get this and I am so glad I did. It’s quite a thick foundation and comes in 3 shades; Fair, Medium and Dark. Although it’s thick, it blends across the face lovely with a foundation brush, leaving no lines or brush strokes. I also find that it leaves your skin looking glowing, though, this may just be me on my PALE skin!! If you like dewy looking skin, use this with a very light dusting of powder across the face. Otherwise, normal powder across the entire face will set this in place till tea time!

Negatives: You know I think this foundation is fantastico, but nothing is perfect and I would say that although coverage is great, I can feel the foundation sitting on my face - like I said it is thick so I expected this.
Stock up on this bad boy, I was so sad when I went to buy a back-up (as you do!) and they didn’t have my shade in stock. I’m still patiently waiting…

Z x

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/zoe-llewellyn-14473365

Comments