HALLELUJAH

LOréal Paris True Match Foundation

Here I am again, raving and reviewing another foundation!

This product is amazeballs and has changed my makeup routine forever! I have tried various foundations in the past from high street brands to top of the range and this by far knocks all the rest out for daily use. Don’t get me wrong, NARS Sheer Glow will always be my #1 love, but for a light, everyday tint - true match is my go-to!


 
At the moment, I apply this with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, and it doesn’t take long for this bad boy to blend evenly across the face. I have been using this same product now for heading on 2 years and it still surprises me every morning (or afternoon if I’m having a lazy day)! You definitely do not need a lot of product to cover the face and neck and I find that dabbing it across the face before blending works a treat. The product blends smoothly across the face like a powder and leaves your skin sheer with no harsh brush lines. I’ve even used a foundation brush with this product (I find that foundation brushes aren’t great for ensuring foundation is blended but are very good for applying to areas that need the most coverage) and still no lines. I would even refer to it as liquid powder…. Yes, it’s that good…and I hope after my ramble you will go and buy it from most drugstores for £9.99!
 
Note: apply a light moisturiser prior to use, specifically for those dry areas and if you have spot prone skin and prefer a heavier duty foundation, I wouldn't say this is the "true match" for you (see what I did there). As I explained, it is light in coverage, very natural and not far off the consistency of a tinted moisturiser.
 
I honestly would recommend this foundation to most people, there are so many different shades (I use W1 Golden Ivory). 
 
Perfecto amigo.


Comments