BRIDESMAID


On July 23rd, 2016, I had the honour of being my friend's bridesmaid on her wedding day. As a guest on their special day, I really enjoyed the day - it was perfect! I know how much planning, preparation and MONEY that goes into a wedding day and it sure paid off!

The sun was shining, the venues were beautiful and the food was so yummy! There was a photo booth in the evening which you can see (below), me and Glenn made full use of, and everybody congregated outside late in the evening to light lanterns. What is it about lanterns that is so magical?

The bridesmaid dress was so comfortable (apart from the hot weather - which I shouldn't complain about!) It was lace and fitted at the top with some detail then from the waist to the floor, was floaty. Finished off with a cute pair of sandals from New Look, I was so comfortable all day.

 
 
The evening reception was held close to my home at The Sharnbrook Hotel.
 
Apart from your trusty assistant, Pinterest, where would you even begin when planning a wedding?!
 
Z x

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/zoellewellyn-12400891


Comments