OOTD

Today, me and Kay decided to take her puppy on a walk around Grafham Water, which is in Cambridgeshire. It was a beautiful day (chilly but the sun was shining) so why not capture the moment for an outfit of the day blog post!
 
I paired together a complete New Look outfit (not on purpose!) which consisted of this floaty, mustard coloured jumper which I have been obsessed with since purchasing, my trusty blue jeggings and comfortable heeled boots! 



 

This affordable outfit dresses up something casual which is so wearable at this time of year! I have also worn this top with black leggings which looks smarter for an evening meal!

 

 
 
 
And why not, a little selfie to round this off!





Click here to browse/purchase the jumper: £14.99 
Click here to browse/purchase the jeggings: £14.99
Click here to browse/purchase the boots: £29.99


Z x


https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/zoe-llewellyn-14473365 

Comments