OBSESSED: JUNE EDITION



As a teenager, I was always loyal to the products that I used and hence, kept re-purchasing. Over the last few years I have definitely ventured out and expanded my product collection in all areas, be in make-up, hair or skincare - I suppose it helped that I started earning my own money and spent it at my leisure. I guess what I am trying to say is that it's good to try different products instead of sticking to the same thing all the time.

One of my hairdressing clients used Aussie shampoo on her hair for years but always suffered with a dry scalp. As soon as I recommended that she stopped using Aussie shampoo, surprise surprise - no more dry scalp.

Here are some products that I have been particularly obsessed with over June and therefore all of the containers etc, are completely empty! I love watching 'empties' videos or reading blogs because you know the products were good if somebody finished the whole tub! Isn't it so satisfying finishing a product!?


Firstly, I need to express my love not only for dry shampoo, but tinted dry shampoo! All the brunettes out there will understand what I am talking about. Before this 'hint of colour' dry shampoo came out, I was forever trying to disguise the talcum powder effect it left on my dark hair! Dry shampoo is amazing for concealing oily hair and will make your hair last longer between washes which is not only good for your hair but it's so convenient too!

My other obsession is the Gliss 'Liquid Silk' Leave-in spray hair conditioner. Not only does this smell beautiful, but I think that everyone needs a leave-in hair conditioner. It makes combing through your hair so much easier and doesn't sit heavy on your hair.


My Soap & Glory Archery pencil - Thin nib for creating hair-like strokes on one end and a spoolie on the other end. Best Eyebrow Pencil Ever. That's all that needs to be said here.

No7's Stay Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner is my daily eyeliner simply because it is so easy to use and last's for ages. I love using a felt tip eyeliner because you don't need to be an expert to get a clean line with it and it is not wet enough to smudge or leave a print on your eye lid!



I am very fussy when it comes to face moisturisers because I don't like anything that sits too heavy on my skin. I have normal skin that can sometimes be slightly dry depending on the weather, but mainly normal! I have products from the camomile range in The Body Shop and also from the Vitamin E range. The Vitamin E products smell very gentle and subtle, I am even sure there are Rose Water extracts in the products which give off this attractive smell. The sorbet is suitable for all skin types and anyone with dry skin would love this light product. I do however feel that anyone with dry skin would feel that this doesn't quench the thirst of your skin! No sticky residue after application and great for every day use.

Staying with The Body Shop, I have included this small tub of body butter which I received in a gift set and took for a long weekend away - great travel size. The smell is very intense and the lotion does sit heavy on the skin in my opinion but it didn't stop me from using it all! The smell reminded me of calpol medicine that you would have as a child, yummy!

I had to include some face wipes in this month's 'obsessed' list because on a lazy day I will always reach for one of these to remove my make-up - probably not good for my skin but we all do it! Empty packet can only mean a good thing. I really liked these wipes, just wish they were a bit softer on the skin.

All the products used are affordable and most of them can be found in local drugstores.

Click HERE for Batiste Dry Shampoo Medium & Brunette: £3.99
Click HERE for Gliss Liquid Silk Express Repair Conditioner: £2.05
Click HERE for Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil in Hot Chocolate: £6.00
Click HERE for No7 Stay Precise Felt Tip Liner in Black: £8.00
Click HERE for The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet: £13.00
Click HERE for The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter: £14.00
Click HERE for Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Face Wipes: £3.49
Click HERE for Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: £3.33

Z x

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/zoellewellyn-12400891

Comments