KIKO...AGAIN?

YES! KIKO AGAIN... Why am I so in love with their products!?

This is just a quick one though because I need to express my obsession with this face powder. I always use a pressed face powder on top of my foundation to stop it disappearing throughout the day, but often find this sits very heavy on my face. I have been told to try the loose face powder but it is so messy and I don't reach for it because it is more hassle than a pressed powder!

Whilst visiting the Kiko store in Milton Keynes Shopping Centre for the second time, I found myself looking at this Radiant Fusion Baked Powder which is supposed to give you more of a luminous glow rather than the mattifying effect. I can tell you that this £14.90 product genuinely works! It's very light and doesn't leave your skin feeling cakey.



 
 
Have you tried any Kiko products that you are obsessed with at the moment?
 
 
Z x

 
 
 

Comments