6 PRODUCTS THAT I NEEDED

Of course I needed these products! Back to Milton Keynes shopping centre I went and collected these goodies along the way.
 
 
 
Surprise, surprise, there are 3 KIKO items spotted here along with my trusty Body Shop (hand bag size) Strawberry Hand Lotion, Collection 2000 Light Concealer and Soap and Glory's Archery Pencil.
 
If you haven't ever tried the Soap and Glory eyebrow pencil, I would definitely recommend you do so! On one end you have the spoolie brush and on the other end, a very small nib pencil that you twist to wind up and down. I find with the thin nib pencils, you can get a more natural look because the strokes tend to resemble eyebrow hairs!
 
The KIKO lip crayon/gloss is a gorgeous plum colour with a lip pencil to match and of course a pencil sharpener to accompany these which has a small and large hole for them well-loved (blunt) pencils.
 
The Collection 2000 concealer is the best drug store concealer I've ever tried. It does the job of covering those dark areas and is a great highlighting product to apply after your base layer! The only time I can't use this product is when my skin is dry, it tends to sit on the skin and is not very flattering!
 
I have left links down below to all of these lovely products - get testing yourself!

Click HERE for KIKO Double Pencil Sharpener: £3.20
Click HERE for KIKO Smart Lip Pencil: £2.50
Click HERE for KIKO Pencil Lip Gloss: £3.90
Click HERE for The Body Shop Strawberry Hand Lotion: £4.00
Click HERE for Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer: £4.19
Click HERE for Soap and Glory Archery Eyebrow Pencil: £8.00


Z x

https://www.bloglovin.com/people/zoellewellyn-12400891


Comments