RED HAIR

Being a former hairdresser, still keeping my hand in the trade with family and friends, I finally remembered to not only take a before and after picture of my work...but also caught it on camera! I loved putting this clip together and love that fact I can watch it back.

This model is my beautiful sister. She generally has highlights and lowlights to break up her natural colour, but not this time! Winter is fast approaching, and Autumn is definitely here, so why not fit in with the theme. This vibrant red is gorgeous and has made Kay's long hair look very healthy. I added a few highlights and lowlights before i applied the red all over, just to break up the block colour.

Kay has already said she is keeping this colour, so i will just top this up with Matrix SoColor which will restore the colour and shine.




What do you think?

Z x

Comments