YOU MAKE ME COCO

Do you ever sit on Instagram for hours and end up looking at something you didn't even know existed? This is how I discovered and fell in love with You Make Me Coco


Information

A read up on the website told me that the product contained coffee, coconut and orange peel. These ingredients work together to reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks, cellulite, psoriasis, varicose veins, eczema and acne.
I figured that it wouldn't harm you to use this product as an everyday exfoliator even if you don't suffer with any of the above. I do have slightly dry skin on my legs so I am hoping the coconut oil will tackle this!

Review

First of all, I need to express my love for the smell of this product. It does help that I love the smell of coffee anyway, I love coffee drinks, I love coffee cakes, coffee chocolate, so this was hardly going to be any different!
I decided to use this product on my legs for the first time, before self-tanning (which I rarely do!) The instructions suggest that one handful serving is enough, therefore I used circular motions to apply the product and left to soak for 10 mins whilst elegantly perching on the edge of the bath!
When rinsing off the product it did feel as thought there was a residue left on my skin, BUT, when I dried my legs with a towel I felt like the lady from the VEET advert! The oils in the product made my legs feel very smooth and almost as if I wouldn't need to moisturize (which I did anyway). There isn't much I can fault about this exfoliator and I will honestly continue to use it!

Random

Just a cute picture of a flower that I grew in my back garden to finish this off :)


Do you bother using exfoliators? I sometimes forget...

Z x

Comments