I'VE FOUND A GEM AT MOLTON BROWN

For such a long time, I've been trying to find a GREAT hair mask. One that moisturises my hair but doesn't make it limp and lifeless! 

Some time ago, I went shopping with my sister at Bluewater shopping centre. There was a Molton Brown store and I remember one of my hairdressing clients recommending the tub of Deep Conditioning Mask. It cost £23 which is cheaper than what I was expecting from Molton Brown! This was hiding in my draw for months after purchase and I completely forgot about it - how could I!

I was using this product once a week and to be honest, it tended to be on a Sunday evening when it was time to relax and pamper myself (I know i'm not alone here!) 

I've now used the whole tub of this and would definitely like to purchase another!

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts!?

If you haven't tried it, you can purchase yours here!

Z x

Comments